The Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship (SBTS) has submitted an annual application to the California Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division, to request funding for maintenance on 44 miles of OHV trails located within the Downieville Trail System.
Preliminary grant applications are available for public review and comment on the State of California’s website (http://ohv.parks.ca.gov) from March 8 – April 4, 2016.
Here are the steps to find the Grant:
- First go to the link provided in the email (click here for that link).
- Click the blue box that says “Click Here To Provide Public Comments”
- Click the hyperlink in the sentence “To provide public comments click here“
- To find the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship Grant they have to click in the little square with the 3 dots […], a list of agencies will come up (we are not on it). This is where they have to type in “Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship” into the space that says “Agency Name:” Click the box that says “Look up” then select SBTS by checking the orange box.
- The Grant will come up and you will be able to view the entire submission and comment.