Buy the most current, waterproof map of this region. All proceeds support the trails.
This map highlights the varied terrain and world-class trails of the Downieville and Lakes Basin trail systems. It includes up-to-date and informative recreational resource for the area and features more than 100 miles of sweet Sierra singletrack.
Designations for motorized trails, non-motorized trails, the Pacific Crest Trail, historic trail alignments, and Forest Service 4×4 dirt roads are all present on this waterproof and tear resistant map.
Proceeds from maps sales go directly back into maintaining the trails.
Downieville and Lakes Basin Trail Guide Map
Map is $15 + $2 shipping and handling.
Buy In Person
- Yuba Expeditions / Downieville
- Howling Dogs Bike & Ski / Graeagle
- Gray Eagle Lodge / Lakes Basin
- Graeagle Market in Graeagle
- Mowhawk Valley Associates / Blairsden
- Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce / Blairsden
- Sierra Cycle / Quincy
- Quincy Natural Foods / Quincy
- Quincy Pharmacy / Quincy
- Forest Stationers / Quincy
- Alpenglow Sports / Tahoe City
- Tour of Nevada City
- Bassetts Sation / Sierra City
- Sierra Country Store / Sierra City
- Tahoe Mountain Sports / Truckee, CA