Join SBTS on Friday, April 29 – Sunday, May 01, 2022, for our fun-filled Epic Weekend in Quincy, where the food and beer are covered for our beloved SBTS volunteers. RSVP sooner than later as these “sell-out”!
The weekend festivities include: sleeping under the stars, riding the fine trails of Mount Hough, hiking, and a lot of digging in the dirt! You do not have to be a member to participate. We’ll post an RSVP link to this page 60 days before the event. Sign up for our newsletter, or follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts to be notified about the upcoming event.
Where to meet
Plumas Sierra County Fairgrounds in Quincy. We have reserved the Lower Campgrounds off of Lee Road (behind the fairgrounds) through Gate 3. We will have the whole area reserved so look for an open spot and grab it. Campsites are $10.00 a night without electricity and water and $20.00 a night for RV spots with hookups. Please pay SBTS staff upon arrival.
The event officially kicks off Saturday, but many will arrive Friday to set up camp. The group campsite will be set up by Friday night. On Saturday, May 18th plan on arriving between 7:00 and 8:30 am.
- 1pm – Fairground Open
- Get your own dinner on the way in, or in town.
- 7:00 am Hot water (so you can make your own coffee and breakfast)
- 9:00 am Safety Talk
- 9:15 Depart for Project Site (we provide a sandwich and drink for lunch)
- 1:30 Tools Down, Return to the meeting location
- 5pm- Appetizers
- 7pm- Dinner
- 7:45- Raffle and Epic Games
- 10am- Adventures Depart ( we will have multiple options, loosely organized with those who know the area)
RSVPs will open up 60 days before the event.
TBD. Most likely Mt. Hough trail work.
What is provided
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday: Hot water (so you can make your own coffee and breakfast)
- Sack lunch Saturday
- Dinner Saturday night
- Trail bars Sunday afternoon
- Drinks (beer and non-alcoholic)
What to bring
- Your camping gear
- Stuff for biking, hiking or swimming & trail work
- Water (there will be water there, but feel free to bring extra if you like)
- Sun protection
- Gloves, long pants, hiking shoes, and a day pack for trail work